The American School
The American School was founded in 2010 as a private and international Early Childhood to Grade 12 college preparatory school. Our goal is to educate the whole child incorporating mind, body, and spirit.
Strong partnership of motivated students, caring faculty and parents, affirms and challenges each person within a dynamic American educational program enriched by a multicultural setting in Vietnam. TAS promotes high standards of excellence by enhancing student learning for leadership in a global world.
International education quality
at the heart of Ho Chi Minh City
- State-of-the-art facilities
- International curriculum and teachers
- More than 1,800 square meter campus, more than 100 classrooms, 9 science laboratories, 2 libraries, 3 computer labs, dedicated theater/auditorium, and a MasterChef kitchen
- Safe and secure learning environment
- Competitive indoor basketball court and gym, soccer field
- Swimming pools, mini golf course and driving range, rooftop tennis court
- Auditorium and theater, vocational training studios
- Art, Music, and Drama studies
- Science and ICT labs
Navigate to The American School
What our learning community say about us
“TAS provided me with a lot of knowledge and soft skills. Studying at TAS gave me the opportunity to experience many extracurricular activities and a wide range of clubs. The learning environment and the community at TAS reflected the strong bond between teachers and students; everyone was very willing to support and help one another.”
Class of 2020
"When I first came to TAS, it was in ninth grade. I really love TAS. I love the relationship that the students have. The teachers are really helpful, and will do anything for your grades to go up. I have a lot of friends. Most of the people in the school are really nice, really friendly."
Class of 2021
"My son started at TAS in Grade 6. He graduated from TAS in 2019, and I am fully convinced that TAS was the ideal school for him. This assertion is based on the strong teaching and learning practices in academic courses, on the overall development of arts, health and physical education, on my son's outstanding academic achievement, on the dedication of high quality teachers and the rate of students winning scholarships each year, my son included, which is surprisingly high."
Mr. Phan Cong Hoan
(Father of Peter Phan - Class of 2019)